Sparen Sie Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity' %
Die besten Gurte auf dem Markt! Die extra starken Schnallen halten, die üblichen Absicherungsknoten könnt ihr da vergessen! CE geprüft! Die Gurte gibt es paarweise
- Our 2.54 cm wide polypropylene webbing has a tensile strength of 680 kg, so you can lash down your gear with confidence.
- We also soak the webbing in our proprietary UV protectant for long life in the sunny outdoors.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- The length of each NRS tie-down strap is woven right into the webbing, so there's never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job.
- You can buy single straps of each length. We also offer a pair (two straps) of the 2.74, 3.66, 4.57 and 6.10 meter lengths as a purchase option.
- A waterproof 2.5 x 7.6 cm tag near the buckle gives you a place to write your name and contact info to prove to your buddy that it's your strap, NOT his.
- Rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other water folks love these burly cargo straps.
- Yes, they're the gold standard for boaters, but savvy people have found literally hundreds of other uses for them.
- You'll want these straps for your boating gear bag, car trunk, truck bed, ATV, camper... everywhere.
- Ask any boater and they'll tell you, "You can never have too many."