The WRSI Current Helmet is designed to provide maximum safety for whitewater kayakers, rafters and canoeists. The Current has redefined paddling helmets by introducing advanced safety technologies in a package the everyday boater can afford.
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- The helmet comes in three sizes and is designed to fit a wide range of head sizes. It has a removable, replaceable padded liner that snugs the helmet to your head, right out of the box.
- The adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- Vented shell keeps you cooler and lets water drain.
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
|S/M||53 - 56||20.9 - 22.0|
|M/L||56 - 59||22.0 - 23.2|
|L/XL||59 - 62||23.2 - 24.4|