Sparen Sie 23 %
Ursprünglicher Preis €219,95
Aktueller Preis €169,00
The NRS Zen Rescue Life Jacket is a great choice for paddlers and guides who want a great fitting, comfortable PFD with swiftwater rescue features like a quick-release belt.
- This jacket, based on the popular NRS Ninja Life Jacket, has 7.9 kg of PVC-free flotation.
- It is so low profile and comfortable you'll forget you have it on, until you need it.
- The 3.8cm quick-release rescue belt, with stainless steel attachment ring, gives you the safety you need for detaching easily from a rope or other anchor point.
- Reinforced shoulders take the strain of rescue maneuvers.
- Front floating panel gives a better fit and a quick-drying VaporLoft™-lined place to warm your hands when it's cold.
- Padded protection along the arm holes and sides of the jacket provide crucial impact protection.
- Convenient side entry for easy donning of the jacket.
- Large front pocket for rescue gear you want close at hand.
- Large pouch, with hook-and-loop closures, behind hand warmers holds additional rescue gear.
- Carabiner attachment loop for end of a tow tether has a convenient release tab.
- Strobe attachment loop on the back of the jacket for use in low-light situations.
- Lash tab for your rescue knife.
- Four side and two shoulder adjustments for a custom fit.
- 500-denier Cordura® shell wears like iron.
- Jacket is certified in accordance with CE EN 393.