Sandiline Hooded Canyoning suit GUIDE 6,5mm thermo
Lieferbar wieder in 4-8 Wochen
A very warm canyoning wetsuit thanks to the preformed cuts, 6.5mm thermal lining neoprene and glide skin neoprene on cavities. To ensure durability the suit reinforced with abrasion resistant Rock reinforcements on the knees and elbows. The hood is made with very comfortable 5mm double-lined neoprene with a glide-skin finishing for better water-tightness at the neck and face. The suit is double blind-stitched and glued which along with the glide-skin cuffs and the flap underneath the zip allows very little water in the wetsuit. The cut and details, like the super-stretch neoprene on armpits & crotch area, are studied to meet the needs of instructors and give comfort even to beginners who demand a high quality personal use wetsuit. For rentals we recommend the similar but simpler rental model.
- 6.5 mm neoprene with inner thermal lining;
- 6.5mm super-stretch neoprene with inner thermal lining on armpit and crotch area;
- 5 mm double-lined neoprene on hood;
- 5 mm glide-skin neoprene on wrists, ankles, face & neck;
- Rock reinforcements on knees and elbows;
- 1-Way YKK zip with 3mm double-lined neoprene flap underneath;
- Double blind-stitched and glued (watertight) seams.