NRS Reactor Rescue Gloves
Sparen Sie Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity %
Swiftwater rescue can be extremely cold and demanding work. That's why we've made NRS Reactor Rescue Gloves extremely warm and tough. When lives are on the line, you'll want these gloves on your hands.
- Reactor Gloves feature 3 mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive to provide maximum warmth when you're working in cold conditions.
- The palm and fingers are constructed with super tough aramid material that provides tenacious grip for rope handling and other demanding physical work.
- Fingers are pre-curved to relieve hand fatigue while gripping paddles and ropes.
- Seams are glued and blind-stitched for durability and warmth.
- PowerSpan™ 4-way stretch fabric provides increased finger mobility.
- GripCote™ on the backs of the fingers helps prevent wind chill and evaporative cooling.