NRS Quest 3-Piece SUP Paddle
Sparen Sie Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity' %
3-teiliges SUP Padddel. Praktisch, da es sich dann im SUP Packsack verstauen lässt.
With all the same features as the NRS Quest stand up paddle, this 3-piece paddle breaks down for easy packing, so you can take your board and your paddle where ever it is you're drawn to water.
- Fiberglass shaft construction is lightweight, responsive and can withstand the wear and tear of river paddling.
- The glass-reinforced ABS plastic blade delivers long-time durability for all the paddling adventures in your future.
- The teardrop blade shape efficiently translates your power to the water and its midsize reduces torque on our body for less paddling fatigue.
- The Easy Clip™ adjustable ferrule lets you precisely adjust the paddle length anywhere within its size range.
- Ergonomic palm grip increases paddle control.
- Seven-degree offset blade ensures a strong forward stroke and helps keep the blade from catching while surfing.
- Highly adjustable size fits the whole family.
- Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Blade Material:||High-impact ABS plastic|
|Blade Size:||21.6 cm W x 45.75 cm L (8.5" W x 18" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||625 sq cm / 97 sq in|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 3 pieces|
|Weight:||is 30 oz (850 g)|