The most efficient ultralight harness you can put on without taking your skis off!
Once again, BLUE ICE introduced a small revolution in the climbing harness world. Multi-awarded and our best selling harness since its launch, the Choucas Light harness is probably the world's lightest harness you can put on with feet on ground and with independant opening leg loops. Weighting a mere 84 g (size S), it is lighter than a smartphone and, once folded, as compact as a headlamp. Still it features what you expect for a ski or alpinism harness, including two gear loops, and our iconic screw keepers on our openable leg loops. The secret for such lightness? Simplicity: two convenient tying loops instead of an opening metal buckle. And on the leg loops a handy, fast and secure opening system. The result is a harness being both ultralight and comfortable, whether when hanging for an occasional rappel or on the move. Never was an alpine and ski harness so light and convenient, but we struck this challenging balance with the Choucas Light harness.
- Can be put on/off with skis/crampons on, feet on ground
- Tying loops, with adjustable clip backup
- Independant leg loops opening system with secured aluminum buckles
- Two gear loops
- Two ice screw keepers
- Minimal weight: 84g (S), 89g (M), 93g (L)
- How to choose the right size for you ? The Choucas Light fits a bit small for its size. Also, it can be put over the pants or under them (with the tying loops left outside the pants). Please choose your size accordingly. In doubt or if your waist/legs dimensions are in between two sizes, we recommend you to choose the bigger size.
- Webbing: UHMW polyethylene, polyamide, Aircraft-grade aluminum leg buckles
- Conform to the CE/EN 12277 type C climbing harness certification
- UIAA certified
- Designed in Chamonix Mont-Blanc
- Made in China