Blue Ice Addax
Comfortable and fully geared, here’s the world’s lightest crag climbing harness.
The new Addax is our take on the essential alpine crag harness. Extremely light (129g in S), durable, and comfortable, this harness has all the critical features and not one ounce of fluff. With four gear loops and wide leg loops, this harness is built so well you can forget about it and focus on what matters – the climb.
- Comfortable padded waist belt and leg loops
- Four true, roomy gear loops
- Two ice screw slots on waist belt
- Waist speed buckle
- Full strength "magic ring" belay loop
- Adjustable and exchangeable rear elastic
- Ultralight weight: 129g (S), 135g (M), 142g (L), 151g (XL)
- Dimensions waist/leg: S (68-81cm/48-55cm), M (74-87cm/52-59cm), L (81-94cm/57-64cm), XL (90-103cm/63-70cm).
- Materials: UHMW polyethylene, high tenacity PES, Aircraft-grade aluminum, acetal buckle, EVA foam
- Conform to the CE/EN 12277 type C climbing harness certification
- UIAA certified
- Designed in Chamonix Mont-Blanc
- Made in China